Happy Thanksgiving! This year we were blessed to celebrate Thanksgiving 3 times. First we started out at the Makanani’s for lunch, then to the Boyce family’s for dinner. On Friday, I had to work (boo!) but we had a lovely evening at the Sogn’s.
Shane and I always talk about how blessed we are and how yes, we would LOVE a bigger home, more money and a car that has heat….BUT we follow it up with aspects of what we DO have and what we are thankful for. We have a roof over our heads, food in our tummies, a family that loves us, our HEALTH and healthy children. There are so many people out there that don’t have what we have. I am so thankful that we know what we have and appreciate it EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Thanksgiving 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment