After loooooooooooooooooooong consideration of doing maternity photos, I finally succumbed to our family photographer’s wishes and had them done on Sunday. I debated about doing them because I wanted to have a level playing field for both of my children (something I know I will struggle with for the REST of my life). Since I did only maternity photos for Jackson, and I knew I wanted birth photos for Malia, I figured that was the trade. That was until Justine approached me and asked me to do them…..and asked….and asked. It’s hard to say no to an artist that does such an amazing job. I knew she would knock our socks off with her work….and I believe she did just that.
So now I gotta fit in another photo shoot with Jackson somewhere during his lifetime….
Although freezing cold, we couldn’t have chosen a better backdrop: The University of Washington campus. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom and the architecture was simply stunning.
I think this one is my favorite……
But you can see the rest HERE at J.Shelton Photography's blog
1 comment:
Brianne that is so crazy you went here on Sunday! We were there walking around with the boys looking at the cherry blossoms too! The pics are so cute and sorry I had to miss the shower :( I did not want to give you what my family had!! Can't wait to see pics of the baby!
Liz
Post a Comment