DOUBLE DIGITS - that is my daughter. 10 months old going on 10 years old. How is time flying by - I want it to stop! I want to bottle her giggles, her chubby legs and her "schmeagal" hair. There are so many times I day I just look over at her and wonder what wonderful things are in store for her.
Since my camera is broken (more on that later). I took Malia's monthly photos with my ipad - which kind of sucked. But I here are her latest and greatest:
*Eating every 4 hours and still EBF. With going to Mexico for a week, I have finally succombed to the fact that Malia doesn't want to nurse anymore. Breaks my heart, but she still nurses 2x a night - which I am hanging onto as long as possible. I am pumping all day and she drinks out of the bottle and sippy.
*She has MASTERED the sippy cup. Shocking I will admit. It took Jackson at least a month to get the hang of it, but not little miss. She is rocking the sippy cup better than any 10 month old I've ever seen.
*Eating mostly table food at this point. Some meals we cook, I'll grind it up - but she prefers feeding herself.
*Wearing size 5 diapers.
*Wearing 18 month clothing.
*Says, "Mama/Nama" when she's hungry.
*Says, "Dadda" when she's tired.
*Has the sweetest most contagious giggles when big brother gives her raspberries on her cheeks.
*She crosses her feet all the time. Such a lady.
*She hums every time she eats table food.
*Has ZERO desire to crawl or pull herself up.
*Went to the aquarium for the first time and we have now found her favorite place in the whole world.
*Taking 2 (1-2 hour naps a day) and sleeping in 4 hour stretches at night.






1 comment:
You're public again?! Yay!
Oh my gosh, how stinkin' cute is your little lady?! I LOVE how she sits with her legs crossed...cute cute cute!!!
And such a big girl. How did you know she was ready for a size 5 diaper? Did size 4s just get too small? My 2.5 year old still wears size 4s at night (the same as my nearly 1 year old) and I'm wondering if I should move her up but they seem to fit fine and don't leak (although honestly I'm hoping she just won't need them at all one of these days!).
My younger daughter didn't have any interest in crawling and then at around 10.5 months, just started moving. All of a sudden. She pulls herself up now, but mostly only to her knees. She's a bigger baby too, so maybe it's just harder for them because there is more of them to move/lift?!
Post a Comment