So I’ve been absent for awhile and I feel awful. I’ve probably lost all of my followers (if I had any to begin with) due to my lack of blogging. I’m not sure if anyone recalls, but one of my new years resolutions was to spend more time with my kids, and less time on the web. I have succeeded pretty well and although I’m sad I don’t get to blog as much, I’m pretty happy with the time I’ve spent with my kids.
I’m pretty late with this – but I didn’t want to forget to post about Malia’s first crawl. It was one week before her first birthday – and once she started – she was off. She is pretty proud of herself and wants to crawl ALL THE TIME. Last week, she found the stairs, and now every chance she gets – she is attempting to climb them. She’s made it to the top twice all by herself!
Here are the videos of her first crawl on April 6, 2012. The last one is pretty funny of Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment