Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pinterest Find : Dinner

Pinterest - one of my favorite go-to places to find recipes.  In our house we do about 20% staples (spaghetti, taco salad, homemade pizza) and 80% new recipes. I am always looking for kid-friendly food that my kid (ahem - Jackson) will actually eat (read: hidden fruits and veggies). Malia will eat just about anything except fruit - yes she is weird. If Jackson doesn't see a breadstick on his plate - he runs. It is a constant struggle in our house at dinner time - so I think that's the main reason I am always trying new recipes - it's a challenge that I gladly accept to get my kid to eat dinner.

I stumbled upon this last week:
RECIPE HERE

This was a huge hit in our house. Peas - check. Spinach - check. Basil - check. Jackson ate almost every single bite. And the recipe made so much - we have leftovers the next day and some to freezer for later eating.  All around a winning dish!

No comments: