Friday, July 27, 2012

Leina’s Baby Sprinkle

Last weekend I co-hosted my sister-in-law, Leina’s, baby shower sprinkle. Leina is on baby #2, and it’s a GIRL!  We are all over the moon excited for another girl in our family and can’t wait for baby, Loea to make her mark on this world.

Loea’s nursery theme is girly Pacific Northwest Sea Life with colors of lavender, white, light turquoise and pink (such a gorgeous color combo). Lea, Leina’s cousin came up with such a beautiful decor concept and her husband, master chef, Rob made the most unbelievable food!  It was such a nice shower for Leina – and the weather was amazing!!!

 Copy of IMG_0740 IMG_0735 IMG_0744IMG_0739 IMG_0741 IMG_0743  IMG_0749 IMG_0787IMG_0765IMG_0757 IMG_0762IMG_0759 IMG_0761    IMG_0769

The babies all arrived on time….
IMG_0771 IMG_0766IMG_0773 IMG_0776 

Instead of playing games, I saw a fun idea on Pinterest to make onesies for baby. It was such a fun “game” that let everyone be creative and gave Leina some fun outfits to dress Loea in.

IMG_0780  IMG_0790 IMG_0796 IMG_0820  IMG_0828

For being a “sprinkle” Leina sure did get showered with some great gifts. Lots of diapers, cute outfits and the homemade gifts were so thoughtful!!!
IMG_0831 IMG_0841 IMG_0849 IMG_0901

I was SO excited to give Leina her gift from me and Shane: Newborn and 1 year photo sessions!!! I think she liked it ;)
IMG_0865  IMG_0913 IMG_0915 IMG_0929 IMG_0949  IMG_0953  IMG_0957

1 comment:

Care said...

Your sister in law is GORGEOUS. What a great party, loved all the flowers and fun crafts. Also, that is an amazing gift!