So you may have noticed I have a new blog design - and I absolutely love it. It wasn't my idea, it was the brains/skill/mad talent of my pal, Ashley, over at http://www.lifeasashlet.com/. She made me do it, she pulled my arm and told me I needed some new "life" in my blog. I agree - my blog has been mundane for quite some time - it needed a new updo and I'm so glad I handed it over to Ashley.
So much has been going on in our lives, I started to feel like there was almost too much to blog about, so why even bother (isn't this how we all feel sometimes with almost everything in life). We get so far behind, what's the use? Who even cares? Does anyone even want to know how we are doing? No matter what my reasoning for not keeping up, I promised myself that when I started this blog I would use it as a baby book for the kids, the memory hoarder for myself and a hub I can use to look back on and remember the times that I soon forget. I need to get on it, and my followers (if there are any left) will keep me accountable.
Along with fun times with my family, the kids - I have stuff to share regarding our family diet, my workouts, us moving/getting out of our house and our future family planning. So hopefully, if I have readers still - I can continue to entertain. Thank you for sticking around - and I would love to see comments about the new blog design :)
2 comments:
Love it Brianne!
I'm still reading, good to see you posting again!
Post a Comment