Friday, November 9, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

I love fall! It’s my favorite season of them all. I love all the colors, the leaves falling, the boots, the soups, the hot drinks, football games, scarves……you name it, I love it (even the rain!) I am a true Seattlitte!  I wish I could have  been married in the fall, and if it were up to me, my children would have been born in the fall (workin’ on that for baby #3 someday!). 

One of my favorite traditions is going to the Pumpkin Patch. We started this tradition when Jackson was just 3 months old and have gone back every year.  For 2012, my kids were lucky enough to go to 3 Pumpkin Patch excursions – and they loved every single minute off all 3.

First Visit:  The Farm at Swan's Trail  with Grandma & Grandpa Sogn.

 Pumpkin Patch (122) Pumpkin Patch (130) Pumpkin Patch (132) Pumpkin Patch (4) Pumpkin Patch (6) Pumpkin Patch (8)  Pumpkin Patch (34) Pumpkin Patch (13)

Second Visit: Stocker Farms with Ashley (Blog Here) and her cutie pie, Arlo.
Pumpkin Patch (49)  Pumpkin Patch (42) Pumpkin Patch (43) Pumpkin Patch (44) Pumpkin Patch (48)Pumpkin Patch (47) 
Third Visit: Craven Farms with the Makanani Family.Pumpkin Patch (62)Pumpkin Patch (115) Pumpkin Patch (46) Pumpkin Patch (50)  Pumpkin Patch (69) Pumpkin Patch (55) Pumpkin Patch (56) Pumpkin Patch (61)   Pumpkin Patch (75) Pumpkin Patch (79)   Pumpkin Patch (91) Pumpkin Patch (93)  Pumpkin Patch (111)

No comments: