Sunday, July 17, 2011

3 Months Old

IMG_8570 

I feel like I blinked and we got here…..and this will be how it goes for the rest of her life.  Our little lady is developing quite the personality and still to this day has claimed the title of  BEST BABY EVER.  She melts our hearts every single moment of every single day.

Since we don’t have a 3 month appointment, I don’t have stats. But here are the latest and greatest:

*Sleeping in 5 hour stretches at night.

*Eats every 4 ounces every 4 hours and is still exclusively breastfed.

*Is too big for her infant tub – but I’m in denial about that.  Let’s just say every bath time I walk away SOAKED because she kicks all the water out and onto me.

*Wearing 6 month clothing.

*In size 3 (yep, you read that right 3) diapers.

*Went to her first Mariner’s game and on her first boat trip.

*Laughed for the first time on Thursday.

*Smiles at everyone that smiles at her – Doctor says she will be very social when she grows up :)

*Loves to fall asleep in her mama’s arms.

*Has ruined about 300 outfits due to her blowouts.

*One bat of those eyelashes and she can get her daddy to do anything.

*Has some serious alligator tears….when she cries.

*Already LOVES her blankie – can’t sleep without it.  Her blankie is actually MY baby blanket.

*Smiles so big when her daddy sings to her.

I’m sure there are a million more things I could say about her, but that is what comes to mind. 

IMG_8618 IMG_8572 IMG_8576 IMG_8577 IMG_8582 IMG_8588 IMG_8592 IMG_8600  IMG_8615

2 comments:

xo Amanda said...

She is beautiful! I heard you guys were at Uncle Steves and Aunt Marshas with Cassi (and I think Kati tooe) a couple weeks ago and I missed you guys! Dang it!

Lori said...

Oh, your little girl is absolutely beautiful! Look at her eyes :)

I'm from Hawaii, so of course the name malia is just gorgeous.

New follower, please stop on by..
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/