Friday, July 1, 2011

First Mariner’s Game!

This week, my mom got free (awesome) tickets to the Mariner’s game.   She invited Shane and I to come along….as well as our 2 kids.  Ohhhhhh how things have changed since my last Mariner’s game. Gone are the days of Pyramid Beer Garden beforehand, sluggin’ beers at the game and being that obnoxious fair-weather fan that really doesn’t care about the game (I’m there to drink with my friends).  After most games (in my 20’s) we walked over to Tiki Bob’s (does that bar still even exist?!??!).

Shane and I both knew we would be taking a risk with a toddler (at naptime) and a newborn….but like we ALWAYS say to each other – if we don’t take risks with our kids, memories will NEVER be created.

Memories were definitely created, some good, some bad – but overall we had a great time. I just LOVE how much Jackson LOVES his grandpa and how my mom just can’t take her eyes off of Malia.  My kids are pretty damn lucky to have such awesome grandparents.

IMG_8128IMG_8137 IMG_8150IMG_8147IMG_8131 IMG_8134  IMG_8141 IMG_8143 IMG_8146

No comments: