First day of pre-school. I can’t believe it. How did this happen? How did my chubby little buddah belly baby become a 3 year old that goes to pre-school?
As the week began, all my friends were posting their photos on Facebook and Instagram proudly showing off their kids photos. I am one of those moms that has been waiting to do this photo. I will do it EVERY SINGLE YEAR, because yes, I am that mom. I am a memory hoarder and take a gazillion pictures of my kids. I never want to forget these moments, ever.
First Day of Preschool Questionnaire
*I am 39.5 inches tall and weigh 39lbs
*My best friends name is: Miles & Joey
*My favorite thing to play: Fire truck
*My favorite color: Green and Blue and Red
*My favorite book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
*My favorite TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
*My favorite food: Waffles
*When I grow up, I want to be: Owen (Smith)
*Something I really like: Balls & Colors
*Something I don’t like: Pretzels
*My favorite thing about myself: My game
*Something I want to do this year: School
2 comments:
I was super excited for the first day of school pics too! He looks so grown up there!
I know- he is only 3, but geez, the kid looks 7!!!!
Post a Comment