Shane and I can't stop saying about how much we love this little boy. He just melts our hearts everyday - and he is SO GOOD! He sleeps well (about 6 hours a night), he smiles at us, he travels well, lets anyone hold him, only gets fussy when he wants something, and overall is just a chill baby. I'm sure this will change in the coming months and years ahead, so we are definitely loving EVERY moment RIGHT NOW!





2 comments:
So cute!!! You can already see he has quite the personality!
OH!! What a cutie pie!! His smile is just adorable. I love reading you and Shane write about how much you love your little man! Makes me so excited to be a boy mom!
On another note, I don't know if you saw my response in the comments on my blog, but I'd LOVE to see one of Jackson's birth announcements up close. I'll send you my addy. Thanks for the OFFER!! :-)
Post a Comment