Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I didn't think it was possible...


I was talking to Brianne the other day and wondering how it's possible to love someone so much. I mean I love my wife more than anything on earth and when Jackson came I knew I'd love him, but I didn't think it was possible that I could love him this much. I mean a person's heart isn't that big and everyone likes to put limits on things so I figured that I have only so much love to give, that is until I saw my little boy for the first time. I love him so much and want the best for him. I love watching him grow and change and I'm so thankful to be there for it all. I guess when he gets older and asks me, "Daddy how do you have room to love so many people?" I'll answer, "Jackson, when you love something that much, you just make some more room" ;)


No comments: