Week 21 Week 22
Week 23 Week 24
What weeks? 21st-24th
Total weight gain: 18lbs (time to lay off the ice cream)
Baby Growth: From three-quarters of a pound and approximately 10 1/2 inches long to just over a pound and almost a foot long.
Maternity clothes?: Started out at 21 weeks still being able to get away with my pants unzipped and some maternity tops – but now it’s ALL maternity. Sad. But my very generous sister-in-law, Leina, let me borrow all of her maternity gear!!!
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Really good. Don’t tell Malia this – but she’s not waking me up in the middle of the night to pee.
Best moment this month?: Announcing to the WORLD that we are expecting a baby GIRL along with her name (Malia Christine).
Movement?: Ummmmm movement is an understatement!!! At one point last night I told Shane that it feels like Malia is using my bladder as a trampoline and doing toe-touches in my belly. This goes on ALL.DAY.LONG.
Food cravings?: Tillamook Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Honey crisp apples and Starbucks orange cranberry scones.
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: Flat
What I miss: Being able to put Jackson to bed every night. It’s getting harder and harder to slowly and gently lay him down in his crib. My belly just gets in the way.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting started on Malia’s nursery. I have so many ideas for what I want to do – I just have so much going on right now, I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
Weekly Wisdom: Workout during pregnancy!!!! Even if it’ a short walk everyday. Those pounds will catch up to you eventually.
Milestone: We’ve hit viability week! This means that if Malia were to arrive today, she would have a successful chance at making it in this world!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Monthly Check-in (21-24)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You looks great...ALL belly! I'm excited to see what you do for her nursery. I LOVED planning my daughter's nursery.
Post a Comment