Tuesday, January 4, 2011

VOTE for US!

Jackson and I have been entered into our first contest together – it’s a Photo of the Month contest for 2010 by our fabulous photographer, J. Shelton Photography.

Click HERE see what it’s all about.

Basically, you have to "like” J. Shelton Photography fan page on Facebook. Then go to her album “Photo of the Year contest –2010”, find our photo (it’s the first one) and then leave a comment that you like it.

This is hands down my most favorite photo of me & Jackson.  It was taken during his 6 month photos at our home in our bedroom. I was mentioning to Justine that I never get any photos of just me and my baby, because I am always the one snapping the photos. 10 minutes later, there she was, taking the most memorable photo of us.

Thank you for taking the time to vote :)

No comments: