A few weeks ago I met up with my friend Shawna for a walk down North Creek trail. It was so nice to not only get out of the house, but to have a great conversation with a mom that has been in my shoes before (being a SAHM to a newborn and toddler). We agreed that although we feel SUPER guilty, that it’s necessary to get out and enjoy ourselves every once in awhile (sans kiddos). So immediately following our walk, I sent out an email to mine and Shawna’s good mommy friends Diandra and Jenny to coordinate a “Momma’s Night Out”.
The first night that worked was Friday, June 3rd-and it just so happened to be the same evening as Bothell’s “Wine Walk” (thanks for the find Jenny!) Since every momma LOVES wine, this was the perfect event for us!
I have to admit, it was really nice to get a little dressed up, do my hair and wear some make-up. I felt really pretty that night- and Shawna, Jenny and Diandra not only made me feel pretty, they looked gorgeous themselves. 4 hot mamas walking around downtown Bothell! We had so much fun…….TOO much fun. After the wine walk, we headed to sushi for dinner and then WALKED home to Jenny’s. The walk was hilarious and one I will never forget. I love these girls!!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Momma’s Night Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was such a fun night! Can't wait to get the next Momma's Night Out on the calendar. xoxo
Post a Comment