This weekend summer finally arrived in Seattle with BEAUTIFUL 70+degree days. I couldn’t help but want to be out and about every single moment with my family soaking up the sun.
We started out going down to Magnuson Park on Saturday where my friend Shawna told me about a “Touch-a-truck” event. She knows how much Jackson LOVES his “gucks” and thought it would be fun to take him there. The best part- it was OUTSIDE! Although the event was better suited for older kids (long lines to “touch” the trucks) Jackson got to see his beloved trucks before melting down. Since we were right next to Magnuson park- we headed over there to explore what the park had to offer. Hands down, this is the BEST park for toddlers. We even ran into my friend Katie who was there with her husband and son Max. She got her baby-fix by holding Malia for as long as she possibly could :)
Jackson played for a good hour or two before it was lunch/nap time. He fell asleep in the car halfway through a bite of his sandwich.
After Jackson’s nap – we headed down to Mill Creek Town Center for ice cream and feeding the ducks. I think Jackson could seriously do this EVERY single day. He never gets bored feeding the ducks and going on walks. I plan on going on a walk every single sunny day this summer……
10-day forecast: SUNNY SKIES AHEAD!!!!
1 comment:
That is so awesome that you guys went to a truk show. That must of been a lot of fun.
I read your forecast and felt bad. I think I made the weather bad by coming to Seattle from California. I was so hoping for a good weather here but it has rained/overcast for the past few days. Good thing Bellevue and Alderwood mall have the kids play area.
Post a Comment