Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 Months

IMG_9619 Shane recently sent me an email saying, “I don’t remember what it was like, just the 3 of us….” and I couldn’t agree more.  In the short 5 months Malia has been here, she has changed our lives – for the better. Life without her would be so different. We are so blessed she is a part of our family.

Since she won’t see her pediatrician until 6 months, I don’t have her stats. But I do have her latest and greatest!

*Still exclusively breastfed and doing great.

*For the entire 4th month she ate every 3 hours almost on the dot. Now, she is back to every 4 hours.

*Wearing 9 month clothing, but will be in 12 month clothing in the next week or so. WTF?

*Has graduated to size 4 diapers.

*Has her morning fart session every single morning at 6am. Wakes me and Shane up, and we just giggle at her while she stays asleep.

*We transferred her to her crib last week. She was ready, she has completely outgrown her co-sleeper.

*We have begun the “beginning” stages of sleep training. I can’t WAIT to get some sleep again.

*She is “trying” to roll over, I think she gets exhausted, she’s got a lot of weight on her :)

*Every time Jackson says, “Baby Sista” her face just lights up and she lets out a giggle.

*Starting to get little curls on the ends of her hair – so cute!

*Is SO over the binkie.

*Successful in both the exersaucer and the jumperoo.

*Teething is on the horizon. She can’t keep her fingers out of her mouth and the drool is non-stop!

IMG_9620 IMG_9623 IMG_9627 IMG_9636 IMG_9638 IMG_9649  IMG_9666 IMG_9669

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! She has the prettiest smile!! I think your Malia is even bigger than my Addie June, but don't you carry a secret pride at how much chub she has?! I do...I don't have very big boobies, but man oh man, they sure get the job done! My baby girl has never had an ounce of formula but she is so big and healthy! I love it! Good job, Momma!