Today crept up on me. I didn’t even realize Malia was 8 months today until about 10am –oops! Little Miss is so busy these days, she is keeping me extra busy. I love just watching her learn, explore and grow….but not too fast!
Latest and Greatest:
*Still nursing every 4 hours.
*Solids 3 times a day. She’s eating almost everything I can get my hands on. She has loved everything thus far. I am proud to say that all of her food is made by yours truly. She has not had one ounce of pre-packaged baby food.
*Sleeping pretty good for the most part (of course last night was the longest stretch in history for her – 6:30pm-5:30am). Fingers crossed she keeps it up!
*Wearing 12 month clothing.
*Almost wearing size 5 diapers.
*Learned how to blow/spit bubbles. This kid loves to raspberry!
*Will grab anything in sight.
*Still thinks her brother is the coolest person in the world!
*Had some over nights away from mama this last month – they didn’t go so well. She definitely misses me if I’m gone too long.
*First tooth popped up – the lower right. The lower left should be here any day!
*Getting her “big girl” car seat on Tuesday. Not only is SHE over her infant car seat, but so are we! She’s got to be pushing 24lbs at this point!
*Finally got to meet her uncle Danny – and boy did she love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment