Saturday, December 31, 2011

Malia’s 6 month photos

Yeah, I know, I’m a bit late.

This years holiday season has TAKEN over any kind of personal projects. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party (for the wedding Shane and I are a part of in January) – life has been pretty hectic. No excuses – but I finally have 5 minutes to sit down and post the pictures.

My good friend, Shawna, has been taking photos of family and friends for years. Each time I tell her that I want her to take photos of my kids – she laughs it off.  She has no clue how truly talented she is – I would give anything to have that “eye”.  So I pretty much booked her by telling her that I was depending on her to take Malia’s 6 month photos.  She gave in and produced some of the best photos of my sweet  baby girl. Holiday.Malia 020Holiday.Malia 001Holiday.Malia 002 Holiday.Malia 007 Holiday.Malia 015  Holiday.Malia 022 Holiday.Malia 023 Holiday.Malia 102Holiday.Malia 028 Holiday.Malia 029 Holiday.Malia 034

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You are too sweet. I am so glad you liked the photos. Malia is such a doll. :)