This year, we went early. I learned my lesson last year (read HERE) where I made the mistake of going late. I ended up getting a deal using Google Offers (kind of like Groupon) where I paid only $10 for my Santa photo instead of $23. I am proud.
Jackson was pretty pumped to go see Santa, I’ve been talking about Santa all week and showed him some photos of what he looked like in case he decided to freak out once we arrived. I told him that whatever he asked Santa for, he would get as long as he was a good boy.
As soon as he saw the man with the white beard, there was no hesitation, he walked right up to him, sat on his lap and whispered, “Goldfish”. I just about died. Guess what my son is getting for Christmas?
Malia – she just did whatever her brother did. They both smiled, because I have trained them to do so and we were done. Jackson talks about Santa every day. I LOVE Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment