Tuesday, July 14, 2009

38 Weeks

How far along?: 38 weeks.
Total weight gain: 40 big Ell Bees.
How big is baby?: Over 19 1/2" long & Almost 7lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Almost grown out of my tank tops and my pants are getting tight.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Horrible, I can't get comfortable at all.
Best moment this week?: Nothing stands out.
Movement?: Dwindling down. Just rolling around and repositioning.
Food cravings?: Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches and fruit.
Labor signs?: 1-2cm dilated, 75% effaced and -2 station. As well as TONS of BH contractions.
What I miss: Wearing normal clothes, normal shoes, having normal sized feet, my engagement ring, eating regular food, being able to walk sans waddle......yeah, can you tell I'm done?
What I'm looking forward to: My water breaking.
Weekly Wisdom: He will be here soon. He will be here soon. He will be here soon.
Milestone: Learned how to use my breast pump.

3 comments:

Cheris said...

You little beauty queen of a pregnant gal! Baby times a comin... how darn exciting!

Aron & Shelby said...

You look beautiful brianne!! He will come soon I promise!!

Jewel said...

Well you look great all smiling even though I know you are probably feeling miserable these days. Your belly is definitely all baby. Pretty soon we'll be seeing pictures of the little guy. I can't wait:)