Monday, July 20, 2009

39 Weeks and Dropped?




















How far along?: 39 weeks.
Total weight gain?: 39 lbs.
How big is baby?: 20" long & Over 7lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Grown out of my maternity tank tops, because of this, I now go into hibernation.
Stretch marks?: Nope (the lines you see in the pics are veins).
Sleep?: Now getting up every hour on the hour to pee and bear through a contraction.
Best moment this week?: Hearing that I've made some progress in early labor.
Movement?: Not so often, but when he does move, HE MOVES.
Food cravings?: Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches, fresh peaches and ice cream.
Labor signs?: 3cm dilated, 80% effaced and -2 station. As well as TONS of BH contractions.
What I miss: A glass of red wine.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting, holding, kissing and loving my son.
Weekly Wisdom: Once you are pregnant, you are on your child's time.
Milestone: Finally got the, "WOW! You look like you are ready to pop! When are you due?" I've been waiting for that comment.....and once the first person said it, everyone else followed ;)


So in comparing last week with this week, it looks like Jackson may have dropped....what do you think?












4 comments:

Shawna said...

I think you are going to have a baby VERY soon!! You look great!

Amber Red said...

Your lucky you got that comment late in your pregnancy! That happened at 5 months for me :)

Shannon said...

I think so... I can tell a difference. You look great! Oh, and I love the tank top BTW! Can't wait to see pictures of Jackson...hope you get to post them real soon!! :)

Katy said...

YES it sure looks like you've dropped to me! tick tock tick tock...any time now!!