After lots of research, tons of DIY projects, maternity photos and more - our nursery is complete! Great timing eh, I could go into labor anyday now! Here are some photos.....
I love, love, love all of it Brianne!!! What was the project you were workin' on the other day?? (The turtle stuffed animals are SO cute!!) He'll be here before you know it!!! GREAT seeing you today! Love you!
3 comments:
Too stinkin' cute... I love it! You guys are so creative!! :)
I love it! That little Jackson needs to hurry up and get here so he can see it. I can't wait to meet him!
I love, love, love all of it Brianne!!! What was the project you were workin' on the other day?? (The turtle stuffed animals are SO cute!!) He'll be here before you know it!!! GREAT seeing you today! Love you!
Post a Comment