Monday, July 6, 2009

37 Weeks - FULL TERM!

How far along?: 37 weeks.
Total weight gain: So I think I was smoking something the last 2 weeks, because I have gained a total of 35 pounds.
How big is baby?: Over 19" long & 6 1/2lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Absolutely!
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Pretty good, when my contractions aren't waking me up.
Best moment this week?: Hearing the doctor say that if Jackson were to come this week, he would give me a high five!
Movement?: Do feet in the ribs count for movement? I'm getting a lot of that!
Food cravings?: Not so much cravings anymore. I am eating a lot of PB&J sandy's
Labor signs?: Contractions about 4-5 an hour - but nothing painful.
What I miss: Sleeping in the same bed as my husband.
What I'm looking forward to: Shane's reaction when I tell him, "It's TIME!"
Weekly Wisdom: Drinking 3 liters of water a day = LOTS OF PEEING.
Milestone: We are officially FULL TERM!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'm ready to meet that little guy!!! Are you up and moving these days? Wanna plan a lunch or dinner for the next week or two if he's not here yet, or are you too busy? Let me know!

Etzkorn Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet him.

Amber Red said...

so exciting B! Remember "pain is promise of joy to come" That is what i told myself when i was pushing that baby out!
i would love to bring you dinner, but i would need an address.