
Well our amazing son is 1 month old - I still can't believe how fast it's gone by. Everyone says, "don't blink" and I have found that true. Jackson is growing fast, gaining weight and we are learning something new about him everyday.
His 1 month stats are as followed:
Weight: 11 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 23 inches long
He is in the 90th percentile, so he's a pretty big boy!
We have a saying in our house, "I love you more today, than yesterday" - it's kind of our family motto, and it couldn't be more true as to how we feel about our miracle baby, Jackson. We love him so much - and every day it grows.
Here are some fun facts that we have learned in the last month:
*Jackson loved being swaddled the first 2 weeks, now, he sleeps with his arms free (SwaddleMe's I loved so much have been retired).
*Pacifier JUST got introduced this weekend. He would always spit them out, but Saturday, it stuck.
*We've got a noisy one on our hands. Jackson will moan, groan, squeak, scream & grunt all while sleeping. Because of this, we've had to move him out of our bed and into the co-sleeper. He is SO LOUD during his slumber.
*Jackson's nicknames are: Munchkin Breath, Glow-worm, Jax, Peanut, Buddy-Boy to name a few.
*A smile could show up any day now. We've been practicing ;)
*Kona has decided, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". He finally got within 5 feet of Jackson last week.
*Jackson HATES getting in his car seat, but once he gets into the car - he's OUT like a light!
*Next to his dear mother, Jackson has the longest torso in America. Because of this, all of his Target onesies will be wasted :(
*It melts my heart when Jackson falls asleep on Shane's chest. I can't take enough pictures.
*Jackson loves bath time - it's our "family time" for the day. We turn everything off except some music and just enjoy the time when I feel he is most innocent.
*Jackson has a mohawk, yep, one day after bath I combed his hair into a hawk and it's stuck ever since.




No comments:
Post a Comment