Saturday, October 24, 2009

3 Months Old

Dare I say it - my son is 3 Months Old......that means, yep *tear* he is no longer a newborn baby. I think this is the hardest milestone to overcome yet. Everyone says that the older the get the more fun they are, and I 100% agree, but it's still hard to realize that he isn't considered a "newborn baby" anymore.....

Okay I'm over it.

Since we don't have a 3 month pediatrician appointment, I can't update his height and weight, but with the stats from his one & two month appointments, I am assuming his weighs about 16-17 pounds and is 26-27 inches long.

On Thursday, his 3 month birthday, came Jackson's first haircut. He was such a good boy - I couldn't believe that I didn't have to hold his head....yep, that's right, no more of super fragile baby, Jackson can now sit without having his neck held.

Other fun things about Jackson as of recent:

*He LOVES his playmat - seriously, he could lay there for hours if I let him. Talking away to Shamoo and Octie.

*He has fully grown out of his baby bathtub - moving on to the real deal tonight, wish us luck.

*He is wearing 6 month clothing.

*Jackson definitely knows who Shane and I are. Every time he sees us, he gets a HUGE smile on his face and flails his arms like crazy.

*His farts are louder than a grown mans'.

*He is soothed by his car seat.

*Sleeping on average 8-10 hours a night.

*Hates his swing & Pack'n'Play

*Loves snuggling with mama first thing in the morning.

*Has 2 new boogers EVERYDAY!

*Often gags himself with his own fingers because he just can't help but shove them down his throat.

*Nicknames: Chunker, Munchkin Breath, Babes, Jackabouskis.

*The only place he will fall asleep is in your arms.

We love Jackson more today than yesterday, and although he tries our patience 100 times a day, there is no other way we would have it. Happy 3 months chunker.


















No comments: