Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Yesterday we took Jackson on his first holiday excursion - the Pumpkin Patch. Although we know he's a bit young and can't really enjoy the meaning, I was dead set on starting a tradition that we can carry on for years to come.

We visited Craven Farms out in Snohomish and brought along the rest of the Makanani clan to include Papa & Grandma Makanani, Auntie Bub, Leina, Lincoln & Kea Manahan and the Boyce Family (Shane's cousins visiting from Bend, Or.). The day we chose couldn't have been better, the weather was beautiful and the farm wasn't crowded at all. We tried to carry Jackson in the Baby Bjorn, but he just wasn't having it - about 10 minutes into getting there he lost it, so Daddy & Mommy had to switch off carrying him. Eventually, after about 500 pictures, he fell asleep in my arms......hopefully next year he can stay awake and he can pick out his pumpkin.

Tonight.....pumpkin carving! Stay tuned!




































































3 comments:

Aron & Shelby said...

CUTE!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun! YOU LOOK GREAT MAMA! You should be so proud of yourself!

Jess said...

Bri - you look great! Looks like all the baby weight came right off :) I hope I'm so lucky...

Looks like a fun time - Jackson is such a cutie, I can't wait to see him again!

Miss Siditty said...

World's cutest baby!! Oh and Brianne you look fabulous!! I want to be like you when I grow up! :-)