Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving...

I know my wife will probably add on to this and I know it goes without saying, but I am very thankful for my life... For those of you who know me, I've had some rough times the past few years and until I met my wife, I was on a downward spiral. The past 3 1/2 years have been incredible. I have made overwhelming strides in all fascets of life from personal to financial. I mean just 3 1/2 short years ago, I was unemployed, in debt, and going nowhere fast. Fast forward to now and I have everything I always wanted. I have a wife who understands and believes in me. I have a house that we own that is more than I ever thought I (we) could have. I have a beautiful and amazing son who loves life and challenges me everyday. I have a family who is loving and supportive in good times and bad.

We have overcome so many challenges as a family over the past few years and I am thankful for those lessons and for the passion it has reinstilled in me. Having all of these things gives me more pride and belief in myself, and I feel like a man for the first time. Having all these things makes me thankful, but it also makes me protective because I'm going to do everything I have to in order to keep this life. So on this Thanksgiving in 2009 life is great! It could all change in a flash, but that's life. It throws things at you to test your ability and your bonds. I know in my heart that nothing life throws at me will ever break what my wife and I have created. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: