
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know I'm 2 days late, but I wanted to post pics of our first Thanksgiving as a family. Thanksgiving is a day to reflect on all of the things you are thankful for, and my list is the longest it's ever been. I won't include everything, but at the top of my list are the few things I could not live without: My adoring, loving & supportive HUSBAND, my energetic, healthy & lovable SON, and our supportive &, helpful FAMILIES. To me, life is nothing without these people - and I am so thankful to have everyone in my life, well, in my life.
Thanksgiving was no different from the past 3 years. We woke up and went over to my in-laws, where Jackson & Kea got to spend their first Thanksgiving together. We had an amazing "lunch" prepared by Shane's parents and then came home for a 45 minute family nap. We woke up, and then went to my parents to eat more Thanksgiving dinner. For the 3rd year in a row, the Makanani's (Phyllis, Gabe & Bub) came to spend their evening with the Sogn family- such a nice treat to have my ENTIRE family there. Then, if the evening couldn't have gotten any better, the Manahan's stopped by (Lincoln, Leina & Kea). I know it sounds cheesy, but my cup runneth over I was so happy to have all my loved ones close by on such a special day.
Auntie Bub & the Babies

Love these kids...

Kea: "Jackson HELP ME, what are our parents DOING TO US?????"

Uncle Lincoln loves to make Jackson laugh

Me & Grandma with the babies

Grandma just can't get enough of her grandson

I love this little girl

No comments:
Post a Comment