Thursday, November 5, 2009

We've got laughter!

So last week (Tuesday, October 27th to be exact) Jackson had his first laugh. It was all I could do but to cry my eyes out while on the phone with Shane. I caught a little bit of this amazing milestone on my phone - but I couldn't download it anywhere! Of course, Jackson hasn't laughed since....until today, when Daddy got home! Out of nowhere he started laughing and luckily, I had my camera right on my lap. YESSS! I caught 2 videos of him laughing. Watch and enjoy!

3 comments:

Aron & Shelby said...

That is FANTASTIC!! Seriously that brought tears to my eyes! Aron & I both watched it & had the hugest grins on both of our faces!

Jenny said...

So ADORABLE!!! Travis and I both CRACKED up when you told him to "focus"!! He is a doll.

Cash & Elsie's Mama said...

Cash was climbing up on my leg trying to see who was laughing, he loves other kids/babies voices! Meanwhile.. jack-jack is turning his head from left to right - trying to figure it out too! LOL so cute! he's beyond adorable!