Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Modeling for Jackson?

In the last few weeks I have had SO many people stop and tell me that Jackson is one of the cutest babies they have ever seen.  Of course Shane and I think he IS the cutest baby – but we are a little biased being his parents and all.

People will stop me on the street, at the mall, at birthday parties – just to tell me he is super cute.  I’m not trying to brag here, I promise! I am trying to figure out how to get Jackson into modeling. Of course a mom can dream…….college paid for? His wedding paid for? His first house down payment paid for?  All of these dreams run through my head when I think of Jackson earning a paycheck just for being cute.

So how do I get started? Where do I get started? Who do I contact?  All of these things I have been wondering about for months now……

So I took the first step and entered Jackson into a few magazine contests.  Here is the picture that I entered:

jaxcute_thumb1

Shane and I both agree it is the BEST picture of Jackson taken to date – and not only does he look super cute, but it totally shows his personality!

So, if you wouldn’t mind taking a moment and voting for my little guy – his mommy would really appreciate it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done! He's just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I voted for him! He is so adorable! I know a couple of people who have had their babies do some modeling. But because we all think our babies are just the cutest that have ever existed, I don't think the pay is all that great. There are a lot of cute babies out there and A LOT of parents eager to get them in ads and whatnot. But hey, every little bit helps! I know that they just looked up local casting calls and what not. You can also call a local modeling agency and they can contact you whenever there is a company looking for babies for ads. Good luck!