Friday, December 31, 2010

2010….thank you for the memories!

2010 has to have been the best year to date for me. I have the man of my dreams, an amazing child, a beautiful home and a family that I love dearly. How could our lives get any better? Well – the addition of another baby due in 2011….so maybe 2011 will be the best yet?

I think our 2010 is best explained in pictures…..have fun!

IMG_7838 
Jackson started solids……and had quite the hunger for it!

IMG_8403
First tooth showed up……

IMG_9365 
Howard the Duck became a new member of the family (in the bathtub). Love at first sight!

IMG_0012
Our first Easter as a family!

IMG_1191
Mother’s Day……it was perfect.

 IMG_2672 IMG_2995
Little Gym                                          Swim Lessons

0174
FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

IMG_4765
First trip to the ER

IMG_5109
Becoming best friends with Daddy

IMG_5450 IMG_5718
Pumpkin Patch                             Halloween

IMG_5832
First Snow

IMG_5953
M (5)
Christmas……

No comments: