Friday, May 6, 2011

Week with Grandma….

What better Mother’s Day gift could I ask for but to spend the ENTIRE week with my mom and 2 babies?  My mom was gracious enough to take the entire week off of work to spend with me, Jackson and Malia now that Shane has gone back to work. She wanted to help me, but also show me how to get adjusted to my new life with 2 kids. We had a LOT of great talks, went on many adventures and she allowed me to bond with Malia and catch up on the sleep I’ve been lacking.  She is such a great example of what a caring, loving, fun mom/grandma should be. I will NEVER forget this time of hers that she gave us.  I hope she knows how much I truly appreciated EVERY SINGLE MOMENT she was here. 

I’m sad I didn’t take more pictures! We had a full week of fun that included Jump Planet, The Children’s Museum, Greenlake, Ice Cream and Little Gym. I guess when you’ve got 2, it takes a little more effort to get the camera out….
IMG_7387 IMG_7392 Jump Planet with Grandma Grandma and Malia

The best part?  She only lives 15 minutes away – so we get to do this EVERY Friday :)

No comments: