Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Malia’s Newborn Photos

Can’t have maternity and birth photos and NOT have newborn photos. Justine came over 10 days after Malia was born to snap some photos of our precious little princess.  Here are a few of my favorites:
 Malia's Newborn Photos 047 _DSC3369 _DSC3162bMalia's Newborn Photos 044_DSC3485 _DSC3502 _DSC3584 Frame_DSC3735  Malia's Newborn Photos 004 Malia's Newborn Photos 005 Malia's Newborn Photos 006 Malia's Newborn Photos 013  Malia's Newborn Photos 018  Malia's Newborn Photos 027 Malia's Newborn Photos 032 Malia's Newborn Photos 034

And my good friend Jenny with Tayter Bug Design custom designed Malia’s birth announcement. She did such an awesome job – I was so excited to send them out!

240085_171852406205315_115439981846558_413439_667169_o

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Those lips! Too too cute!

Heather said...

Great pictures. She is so precious! Where did you get her cute hair bows?

Megan {Splendid Design} said...

The photos are amazing. I love the ones with her and her big brother.

I will definetly have to contact Justine to take our family photos in the summer.