Thursday, August 18, 2011

4 Months

IMG_8837 ….and wearing 9 month clothing!!!!  I am scrambling through what I have in her clothing bins for summer clothes as I didn’t plan accordingly. I figured at 9 months she’d be in WINTER clothes….guess my baby had other plans. Her pediatrician said by next month – she’ll be wearing 12 month clothes – awesome.  At least she is healthy right?  Right. 

I can’t say enough what a wonderful, sweet, adorable baby Malia is. Every morning I wake up to her smiling face and it makes all my worries and stresses just disappear. 

The latest:

Weight: 16lbs, 10oz (95th percentile)
Height: 26.5 inches (95th percentile)
Head Circum.: 16 inches (50th percentile)

*Sleeping through the night 7:30pm – 4:30am (eats) and sleeps until 7:30am.

*Still EBF’ing at 5 ounces every 3-4 hours.

*Smiling and laughing and smiling and laughing.

*Sitting in the Bumbo to watch Big Brother eat breakfast everyday.

*Tried out the exersaucer – more on that later :)

*Still being swaddled at night and for naps.

*Speaking of naps – she takes them in her crib.  First time we tried it, she slept 3 GLORIOUS hours.  It’s stuck every since.

*She thinks her brother is the coolest guy in the world – besides Daddy, of course.

*The girl LOVES to nurse. And I mean LOVES it.  When I’m gone all day from her and she has her bottles, as soon as I walk in the door, she MUST nurse immediately…even if she only ate a hour prior.  I give in, I’ll admit, I love it too.

*Found her hands and her feet – it’s only a matter of time before she is sucking on those cute toes!

*She can now grab/pull things that are in front of her.

 IMG_8852 IMG_8842 IMG_8853   IMG_8873 IMG_8875  IMG_8880 IMG_8890 IMG_8901IMG_8892 IMG_8895  IMG_8908 IMG_8909 IMG_8927  IMG_8938IMG_8934

No comments: