….I have been trapped in a place called: Wedding World. Between working part-time, being a mom full-time and having a wedding with my new business venture, I have been going NONSTOP! My house is a MESS, there is no food in the fridge, laundry has piled up and I think I last kissed my husband on Tuesday.
Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my new business, but the months of July and August have been crazy busy for me. I am still starting up this wedding coordinating business of mine, so I am working extra hard to earn my clients’ trust as well as make a name for myself in the wedding world here in Seattle. I created a facebook page: HERE. So if you want to keep up or send brides somewhere –this is the place.
My last wedding for the season is August 26th – after that wedding, I am getting a pedicure. Being on my feet for 12-13 hours straight every Saturday is KILLING me feet. I think I’ve earned it :)
Sunday, August 14, 2011
I’m still alive…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment