Thursday, August 4, 2011

July 22, 2011

Jackson is TWO!  When! How! Where!  I am still in shock that I have two year old – it seems like he just grew up overnight.  Although he is nicknamed: MONSTER, he is our favorite little dude. He cracks us up, teaches us new things, learns something everyday and warms our hearts by how much he adores his baby sister.

In a year, his personality has definitely come out. He has the patience of his mother, the heart of his daddy and his temper-tantrums are all his own.  Just when we think he is entering the “terrible two’s” he surprises us and listens really well while melting our hearts.  He has become mommy’s little helper with his baby sister – something I thought would never happen.

His vocabulary went from one word to sentences OVER NIGHT and just yesterday I caught him counting to 7 while walking down the stairs.

Here is a snapshot of Jackson at 1 year and at 2 years
IMG_3774 IMG_8635

And of course, like we knew he would be, he is in the 95th percentile for both his height and weight.

Height: 36 inches
Weight: 34 pounds

I can’t imagine what my life was like without this guy. Happy Birthday Baby Chunker – we love you more today than yesterday!

No comments: