Total weight gain: I get weighed tomorrow, I'm going to guess 30lbs.
How big is baby?: 18 1/2" long & 6lbs.
Maternity clothes?: Almost grown out of all my maternity tank tops.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Really good lately; I think it's the calm before the storm - I'm only getting up about 2 times a night to pee!
Best moment this week?: Going the whole week without having Jackson and spending A LOT of quality time with Shane.
Movement?: Dwindling down a bit. He still moves around, and kicks here and there, but it's definitely not as much as he used to.
Food cravings?: Same as last week, nothing sounds good.
Labor signs?: Contractions about 4-5 an hour - but nothing painful.
What I miss: Being able to get off the couch without the help of my husband.
What I'm looking forward to: Having Jackson! I will be full term on Monday - I would love it if he came then ;)
Weekly Wisdom: Spend lots of time with your husband before the baby comes - before you know it, you will miss it SO much.
Milestone: Our good friends Cassi & Blake welcomed the arrival of their son Bailey on Sunday. I remember when we found out they were pregnant. I told myself, once they had their son - it was just a matter of moments before we had ours.....

No comments:
Post a Comment