Yesterday, Jackson got to meet Santa for the first time - well, it was actually Santa's messenger, Dave (Lincoln's dad). I was really nervous about Jackson meeting the man in the big red suit, especially with Shane gone on business and potentially having to comfort a scared baby after the sight of the jolly guy with the long white beard. But to my surprise, Jackson LOVED Santa! Santa handed Jackson candy cane after candy cane and Jackson continued to shove them into his mouth and break each one - strong little fella!
After the photos with Santa, the Manahan's asked me to snap some family Christmas card photos for them - I had SO much fun doing this! I didn't realize that I really enjoyed taking photos....might be something I look into more ;) I won't post those pics until after Leina & Lincoln decide on their Christmas card photos - but I have to say, they are one good looking family!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment