Day one: Pee leaked out and soaked Jackson's onesie. Poor guy. But I wasn't convinced to give up just yet. The ultimate test was a poo.....which only occurs about every 3-4 days and they are MASSIVE.
So last night around 8pm, Jackson woke up HYSTERICALLY screaming. I figured he must of been hungry, so I immediately put him on the boob. Side one done and STILL hysterically crying (thinking he must be REALLY hungry), put him on the other boob. As I am nursing him I get a whiff of something foul, but I figured he just ripped one of his normal farts. Then I start rubbing his back......it felt like playdoh.......
I immediately pull him off, put him on the changing table and rip of his clothes only to find his entire body (yep, ENTIRE BODY - minus the arms) covered in his poo. I won't go into much more detail, or even show pictures of his RUINED clothes......here are the pics before I hosed him off in the bathtub.




5 comments:
I'm not sure which diapers you bought, but we use Target brand diapers which are way cheaper than the brand name and they work great! With two in diapers we needed to cut back. I think it costs me around $13 for a jumbo box of 96. So, that would be my suggestion.
Otherwise, if you have a Costco membership I'd also recommend the Kirkland Signature diapers they have. They also work really well. It's like $35 for 216 diapers.
Hope that helps... and poor Jackson about the poo!! I hate how it always destroys the clothes. I don't know how many of Jaxson's onesies I had to toss out. :(
Oh no, poor guy! and LOL! Yeah, not all diapers compare huh? I loved the swadlers but once Brayden started eating some solid foods, thus not having so much of the liquidy highly blow out capable mustard yellow poop, we switched to Luvs. I like them and they seem to be able to hold everything in. I've heard that you can get deals on pampers at diapers.com though.
That is really disgusting! Haha. Hope it wasn't the Target brand. We have never had a problem with blowouts since switching to the Up and Ups. We had horrible blow outs with the Huggies.
We use only pampers... went from swaddlers to baby dry. after 2 girls, I have found these are what work best for us. the outfit might not be ruined... wash it in cold water, and then set out in sun (does NOT have to be warm, just dry and clear) and it will sun-bleach. This is what we did with cloth diapers, and it works so good, I had a hard time finding where the poo stains were. Give it a try.
We always use Pampers, but this explosion was due to Target brand diapers :( Sad, because they were dirt cheap. Guess you get what you pay for when you've got a baby that only poops 2 times a week.
Post a Comment