Monday, December 21, 2009

Jackson's Santa Pics

Jackson was lucky enough this year to meet 3 Santa's; lucky little guy! Visiting Santa was a trip down memory lane, when my parents would get me, my brother and sister in our Sundays best to get our picture taken at Fredrick & Nelson's back in the 80's.....ahhhhh how I miss Fredrick & Nelson's. I've looked far and wide for a comparable Santa, but just couldn't find one that matched up. Looks like the Alderwood Mall Santa will have to do for Jackson and his future siblings.....






And yesterday, the Westin had their annual Employee's Children's Christmas Party. Since my mother-in-law Phyllis is an employee there, she was very proud to bring her grandbabies to the party. It's been YEARS since she has attended and I loved how she strutted around with a baby (either Jackson or Kea) in her arms the whole time. She is a very proud Nana!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love the Alderwood Santa! That's where we take our kids each year. :) My Jax was interested in Santa, but his big brother...not so much. Jackson did so well... he looks so chill and didn't even cry! Bravo! :)