Monday, November 8, 2010

14 weeks

14 weeks 14 weeks_2

*I think it’s official – I’m starting to show! No more bloat thankyouverymuch!*

*Weekly Survey*
How far along?: 14 weeks.
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
How big is baby?:3 1/2 inches -- about the size of a lemon -- and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
Maternity clothes?: Here and there, definitely get lots of use out of my bella bands! 
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Jackson has been waking up at 4am crying. He goes back to sleep – but then I’m up…and my brain is on….
Best moment this week?: Hearing that ALL IS GOOD with the NT Scan results 
Movement?: Nope, not yet.
Food cravings?: Pizza
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Clear skin. 
What I'm looking forward to: Snuggling with my husband. 
Weekly Wisdom: Everyone has an opinion about baby names. Milestone: Starting to really SHOW!

3 comments:

Aron & Shelby said...

your little belly is SO CUTE!!! You definitely look preggers lady!

Care said...

You are so so so darn cute. Uggh you look better than me not pregnant!

PS: thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope we can meet up one day. It would be fun!

Katie Gochev said...

Congratulations on Baby #2! You look great!