Look to your right --------------------------------------->
The poll is officially up. Do you think we are having a boy or a girl. Be honest, and don’t just say girl because you want us to have a girl, or that because we already have a boy, it’s only “fair” that we have a girl. What do you see Shane and I having? When you think of our family – what makes sense that we have. Stew on it and vote. I’m interested to see what everyone thinks.
For the record, I think BOY and Shane thinks GIRL.
5 comments:
Hmmmm...I said girl. That was just my gut feeling. That being said, I don't think I have EVER been right when guess the gender of a baby, be it mine or someone elses. So it's probably a boy. But I still feel girl :)
Also...I'm stealing your idea and adding a poll to my blog too! Hope you don't mind!
Steal away Mama Tully....I am going to vote RIGHT NOW!
I think BOY! :) Can't wait to find out!!! When's the gender ultrasound?
I actually think boy. I see all the pictures of you guys with Jackson, and I really think you would be a great Mom to two boys. I don't know why, I just see that being your family.
Post a Comment