Although Halloween isn’t my favorite holiday, since having a child – I figured that I better bring out that inner child in me, so that I can give Jackson the same memories that I had when I was a kid during Halloween.
His costume was VERY last minute – but it was so fitting for him. He is 100% boy – and does he like to stomp, crash, throw, pound and pumble anything in his way. The incredible hulk was perfect for him.
Saturday night, Shane’s cousins Lea & Rob had a fun Halloween at their house – spaghetti and eyeballs, finger cookies and witches brew were all waiting for us to gobble down. We had a great time with all of our costumes – and it was fun to catch up and watch the babies run all over the house.
On Sunday, we watched the Seahawks get KILLED by the Raiders and waited for the sun to set……so that we could take Jackson trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. Our neighbors LOVED Jackson’s costume (and him of course), but we had to quit early because Jackson just couldn’t keep up with the older kids – they kept trying to step all over him and get to the candy before he could……sad. The cutest part of the evening was that every time Jackson was given candy into his bucket, he would pull the pieces out and give it right back to the person that gave it to him. It was so sweet – with one neighbor, he even gave him some of his own candy from his bucket. I just love this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment