Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please pray for Ella

Our friends Erik & Christa Dordal sent us an email the other day about the sudden emergency birth of their daughter Ella. She was born with a heart defect and she is now struggling to stay alive. If you believe in the power of prayer - this baby needs you to include her and her family in your prayers today.

Please read their story here: http://ellalouisedordal.blogspot.com/

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I can't even imagine what Erik & Christa are going through right now.

1 comment:

Katie Gochev said...

I occasionally find my way to your blog and wanted to share my prayers for Ella. I read through her life journey thus far and hope will all my heart she continues on the right path to recovery. What a precious little girl. Many prayers to her and her family.

- Katie (Westergard) Gochev