I’ve decided to make a change with my pregnancy check in – I will now be doing them in 4 week increments. Why? Well #1 – I just don’t have the time. I work full-time, am a mom part-time and to be honest, after looking at a computer all day, the last thing I want to do is get on my computer at home. So I’ve decided that I will do monthly check-ins starting at 16 weeks. So here’s the latest:
Monthly Check in
What weeks? 15th-16th
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Baby Growth: 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces to 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces.
Maternity clothes?: Still wearing my work pants completely unzipped at work. So no ;)
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Pretty good. I got Shane and I new pillows from Costco and they seem to be doing the trick. Still waking up once a night to use the potty.
Best moment this month?: Having some date nights with my husband. I know these will be far and few between once baby #2 gets here – so we are really taking advantage NOW.
Movement?: I swear I am feeling some kicks – but they aren’t consistent yet. So I chalk it up to gas.
Food cravings?: Honey Crisp Apples
Labor signs?: No way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Clear skin
What I'm looking forward to: Our holiday pictures with J. Shelton Photography. Although Baby #2 isn’t really present yet, he/she will be included in our Christmas cards this year.
Weekly Wisdom: Cherish your healthy baby. Not everyone is so lucky to have this.
Milestone: Possible movement….
2 comments:
Oh my gosh your new header is so so so cute! What a handsome fella! Also...you could totally be feeling baby kicks. I felt like a crazy too but I swear I felt them by around 14 weeks. And then the hubs felt kicks on the outside by 18 weeks so I knew I wasn't being a crazy person! You looks great...belly has really popped now!
Omg.. you are such a darling pregnant lady!!!
Post a Comment