I will be the first to admit that I am not the perfect mom. I don't think there is such a thing, but I do end every single day asking myself, "Did I do the best I could do today?" Most of the time, the answer is yes, but there are days that the answer is no - and that's when my mommy guilt sets in. I can't sleep, and the guilt weighs heavily on my heart. The following day, I usually have an amazing day with both my kids, but that doesn't make up for any of my actions. With anything, there is always room for improvement. ALWAYS.
As I was messing around on Pinterest, I discovered THIS. It's a 30-day challenge to better myself and my ways as a Mommy. I just printed out 2 copies, one for each of my kids, and I will tape to my bathroom mirror so it will be the first thing I see in the morning, and last thing I see at night. I will check in after the first 30 days to let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
love this! i had to print one out myself :)
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment