Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

This year we are lucky enough to get to go to the Pumpkin Patch twice!  We always do our annual Makanani Pumpkin Patch excursion at Craven Farms – and this year, we decided to check out Swan’s Trail Farms with my parents and sister a little earlier in the season.

This summer I did a wedding at Swan's Trail Farm and the owner told me to come back during the fall to check out the Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze.  I was a little hesitant considering we love Craven Farms so much – but it was a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday, and we took the chance. I am SOOOOOOO glad we checked it out; Swan’s Trail might be our new go-to Pumpkin Patch. 

I still love Craven Farms, but Swan’s Trail was so much more toddler friendly.  They had a petting farm (Donkey, Pig, Ducks, bunnies, kittens, etc.), water games, a pig show,  a tractor that pulled TODDLER’s in a train,  a hay ride, and their pumpkins were DIRT CHEAP (5 pumpkins for $10). 

Jackson did AWESOME and loved every minute, I wore Malia and she just loved being forward facing checking everything out.  She ended up falling asleep for a little bit while Jackson went crazy.  Only ONE tear was shed because Jackson could not get enough of the donkey at the petting farm.

We loved it so much – we might go back next weekend. Seriously!
 IMG_9792 IMG_9795 IMG_9797 IMG_9798 IMG_9800 IMG_9812 IMG_9818 IMG_9822 IMG_9827 IMG_9828 IMG_9832 IMG_9842IMG_9834  IMG_9849 IMG_9850 IMG_9852 IMG_9854 IMG_9861 IMG_9863 IMG_9867 IMG_9875 IMG_9880 IMG_9889IMG_9882  IMG_9892 IMG_9899 IMG_9902 IMG_9905 IMG_9912 IMG_9917 IMG_9922 IMG_9925

No comments: