STOP TIME! STOP!!!!
Malia is a half a year old – I guess this means I need to start planning her first birthday, huh? She is growing up so fast, and sadly, I have to let her :( Every morning I am woken up to her happy face – and it always makes everything so much better. Mommy loves you my sweet 6 month old!
Current stats:
Weight: 19lbs, 4oz. (95th + percentile)
Height: 28 inches long (95th+ percentile)
Head Circumference: 16 3/4 (50th percentile)
*Still exclusively breastfed. Eating every 4 hours through the day and once in the early AM (about 4am).
*Started solids at 5 1/2 months old. We’ve gone through rice cereal, apples, peas, pears, and squash. We will try oatmeal and peaches this week.
*Since starting solids, Malia’s sleep schedule went out of whack! She was going down like normal at 7pm, but then waking up at 9pm, 11pm, 1am, 2am and 4am. I was DYING (so was Shane) so we took out rice cereal and added some white noise to her room. I think that did the trick.
*Malia had her first overnight at Grandma and Grandpa’s without Mommy and Daddy. I think I cried more than anyone. Malia slept 7pm-4am STRAIGHT!
*Malia rolled over for the first time and Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Becky got to witness it!!!
*She still thinks her big brother is the coolest guy in the world.
*She will laugh HYSTERICALLY when Jackson jumps on the bed.
*Not quite sitting up yet on her own, her pediatrician says that she just has no interest, and that’s okay – she can see everything laying down.
*Malia can move her binkie from hand to hand.
*We introduced the duck tub this month. She does pretty good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment